These Content Standards and Community Guidelines (these “Standards and Guidelines”) apply to all users and/or visitors of the Playhouse Services, any and all User Content submitted or uploaded in connection with the access and/or use of the Playhouse Services (or any part thereof). These Standards and Guidelines are a part of and incorporated into the Playhouse Terms of Service (the “Terms”). Capitalized terms used herein but not defined will have the meanings given in the Terms.
User Content must in its entirety comply with the Terms, including, without limitation these Standards and Guidelines, and all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not contain anything that is or could appear to:
• Be threatening, abusive, bullying, harmful, stalking another user, harassing, or hateful;
• Be offensive, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
• Be untrue, misleading, libelous, defamatory, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data;
• Be or promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Be plagiarized, or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
• Be likely to deceive any person;
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
• Be anything that you do not have the legal right to transfer;
• Be anything that you are legally bound not to disclose under contractual or fiduciary relationships including, but not limited to, inside information or proprietary and confidential business information;
• Be unsolicited, undisclosed, or unauthorized advertising;
• Be software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
• Be data or information obtained by the unauthorized access of another’s computer or account with which such a posting or submission would constitute unauthorized use; and/or
• Be any other post or submission that violates applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or statute (including export laws).
When you interact with others through or in connection with the use of the Playhouse Services, be respectful and follow Playhouse’s policies. Treat others as you would want to be treated and be polite. Freedom of speech and having an opinion does not mean you can be abusive, hateful, or disruptive. The following sets forth general (but by no means exhaustive) guidelines to follow when interacting with others:
Bullying and harassment:
• Do not participate in hate speech or be hateful to others based on their race, ethnicity, religion, profession, appearance, medical condition, sexual orientation or preference or any other discriminatory behavior.
• Do not target individuals to degrade, harass, bully, threaten, stalk or shame them.
• Do not post or disclose personal information about others unless you have explicit consent from the person.
• Do not be disruptive, vulgar, abusive, or sexually explicit in your posts, messages, or chats or otherwise in the use of the Playhouse Services.
Sexual or adult-oriented behavior:
• Do not use sexually explicit, vulgar, or obscene language.
• Do not engage in sexual solicitation.
• Do not engage in adult-themed or sexually oriented activities.
Spam, scam, fraud:
• Do not misrepresent or lie about your age and (and report users who appear to be lying about theirs).
• Do not impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, Playhouse or any Playhouse staff), use a fictitious name, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity (including, without limitation, Playhouse or any Playhouse staff).
• Do not ask for another user's password, log-in credentials, or any Account information.
• Do not share, give away, trade, or sell your Account and/or username.
• Do not post links to fraudulent websites or phishing sites.
• Do not harvest user names, phone numbers, addresses, or, email addresses or otherwise collect or attempt to collect any other personal information of any users.
• Do not post or engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', ‘multi-level marketing schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
Consequences of Violation
Without limiting any other rights or remedies we may have, if we determine that you have violated any part of these Standards and Guidelines, we may remove any offending content or suspend or terminate your access and/or use of the Playhouse Services (or any part thereof). We may intercept or block any content or traffic where the Playhouse Services are being used unlawfully or not in accordance with the Terms and/or these Standards and Guidelines. Our right to suspend or terminate your access and/or use of the Playhouse Services applies even if a violation is committed unintentionally or without your authorization.
If you become aware of any violation of these Standards and Guidelines, please immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of these Standards and Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.